[SLAMS FIST ON TABLE] WE DONT TALK ABOUT INFINITY ON HIGH ENOUGH
okay here’s why i can generalize bronies:
- they stole a children’s show
- a bunch of GROWN MEN stole from LITTLE GIRLS
- this show is meant for little girls. I repeat. IT IS INTENDED FOR THE VIEWING AUDIENCE OF YOUNG GIRLS.
- that being said, it’s not bad if a little boy wants to…
today i met a christian guy who tries to follow the rules of the bible really good and i asked him if he is against gays because of Leviticus 20:13 and he told me no, he doesn’t because of Matthew 7
and he added that he would never judge anybody on their believes or way of living because only god can judge the people
this guy man
MCR Stripped Down→ Songs are acapella, instrumentals, individual instruments or a combination. The tracks enable you to hear features of the songs which you may not normally hear and offer different sides to known songs. You really realise how amazing the harmonies are!
01. Famous Last Words (No Guitar Or Rhythm - Vocals With Drums) | 02. House Of Wolves (Instrumental) | 03. I’m Not Okay (Vocals + Minor Instruments) | 04. Disenchanted (Instrumental) | 05. Planetary (Go!) (Vocals And Bass Only) | 06. Sing (Instrumental) | 07 Bulletproof Heart (Vocals Only) | 08. This Is How I Disappear (Bass Track) | 09. Teenagers (Vocals Only) | 10. This Is How I Disappear (Guitar Track) | 11. Cancer (Vocals Only) | 12. Dead! (Guitar Track- Frank) | 13. This Is How I Disappear (No Guitar Or Rhythm - Vocals With Drums) | 14. Famous Last Words (Guitar Track) | 15. Helena (Studio Acapella - Additional Instruments) | 16. Dead! (Guitar Track- Ray) |
maybe he won't find out what I know
Fall Out Boy at the American Music Awards